M. Domingo, A. Peris and F. Casacuberta have received the Springer EAMT-2016 best paper award for “Interactive-predictive translation based on multiple-word segments”, presented in the 19th Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) conference.
- The PRHLT research center participates in the organization of the Word-Level AutoCompletion Task
- PRHLT advice to the Spanish Observatory of Racism and Xenophobia (OBERAXE) to monitor hate speech on line
- Technical and logistical support service for monitoring hate speech on line for Spanish government
- Resources and Applications for Detecting and Classifying Polarized and Hate Speech in Arabic Social Media
- eXplainable AI for disinformation and conspiracy detection during infodemics (XAI-DisInfodemics)