Technologies to deal with a recent paradigm shift in the design of Pattern Recognition systems, where the traditional concept of full-automation is being changed to systems in which the decision process is conditioned by human feedback.
Problems and applications considered within this area include: Relevance-based (image) information retrieval and Interactive-Predictive processing for Computer Assited Machine Translation, as well as for the Interactive Transcription of speech audio streams and text image Documents.
- iDoc: Interactive Analysis, Transcription and Translation of Old Text Documents
- IKETDIHC: Interactive Knowledge Extraction and Transcription of Document Images with Heterogenous Contents
- MIPRCV: Multimodal Interaction in Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision - Consolider Ingenio 2010
- TT2: TransType 2 - Computer Assisted Translation
- ALMPR: Adaptive Learning in Multimodality and Pattern Recognition
- Multimodal Interactive Handwritten Text Recognition
- Multimodal Interactive Machine Translation
- Multimodal Interactive Predictive Parsing