Computer-aided translation (CAT), which leverages the advantages of MT systems to help human translators, attracts the attention of researchers. However, research progress in CAT is slower than in automatic MT. One of the main reasons is that almost no public shared tasks are available for CAT research. The lack of such shared tasks has hindered researchers from making continuous progress in this area. Therefore, PRHLT participates in the organization of a shared task in WMT 2022, to push forward the research on CAT. Generally, the task is called Word-Level AutoCompletion (WLAC), which aims to predict a target word given a source sentence, translation context and a human typed character sequence. WLAC plays an important role in a CAT system in enhancing translation efficiency.
- Entrega de los Premios de Investigación Sociedad Científica Informática de España – Fundación BBVA 2022
- El investigador Paolo Rosso galardonado en la I edición de los Premios de Investigación UPV
- El investigador Francisco Casacuberta recibe un Premio Nacional de Informática
- The PRHLT research center participates in the organization of the Word-Level AutoCompletion Task
- PRHLT advice to the Spanish Observatory of Racism and Xenophobia (OBERAXE) to monitor hate speech on line