Browse Selected publications by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 12 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- On the Use of Speech Recognition in Computer Assisted Translation.. Proceedings of the InterSpeech'05, 2005. pp. 2269-2272. ISSN: 1084-4074
- Maximum Entropy Modeling: A Suitable Framework to Learn Context-Dependent Lexicon Models for Statistical Machine Translation. Machine Learning, 2005. Vol. 60 pp. 135-158.
- Inference of finite-state transducers from regular languages. Pattern Recognition, 2005. Vol. 38 pp. 1431-1443.
- Spontaneous Handwriting Recognition and Classification. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 2004. pp. 433-436.
- Integrated handwriting recognition and interpretation using finite-state models. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 2004. Vol. 18 (4), pp. 519-539.
- Machine translation with inferred stochastic finite-state transducers. Computational Linguistics, 2004. Vol. 30 (2), pp. 205-225.
- Some approaches to statistical and finite-state speech-to-speech translation. Computer Speech and Language, 2004. Vol. 18 pp. 25-47.
- Median strings for k-nearest neighbour classification. Pattern Recognition Letters., 2003. Vol. 24 pp. 173-181.
- An Evaluation of the WPE Algorithm using Tangent Distance.. ICPR 2002, International Conference on Pattern Recognition, 2002.
- Reducing the Computational Cost of Computing Approximated Median Strings. Structural, Syntactic and Statistical Pattern Recognition, Joint International Workshops SSPR 2002 and SPR 2002 Proceedings, 2002. Terry Caelli, Adnan Amin, Robert P.W. Duin, Mohamed Kamel, Dick Ridder (Editors). pp. 47-55. Springer-Verlag.