Browse Selected publications by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 51 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Distributed Representations of Words and Documents for Discriminating Similar Languages. Proc. of the RANLP Joint Workshop on Language Technology for Closely Related Languages, Varieties and Dialects (LT4VarDial), 2015.
- PAN 2015 Shared Task on Plagiarism Detection: Evaluation of Corpora for Text Alignment. CLEF 2015 Labs and Workshops, Notebook Papers, 2015. Linda Cappellato, Nicola Ferro, G. Jones, E. San Juan (Editors). CEUR-WS.org.
- Language Variety Identification using Distributed Representations of Words and Documents. Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. of CLEF on Experimental IR meets Multilinguality, Multimodality, and Interaction (CLEF 2015), 2015. pp. 28-40. Springer-Verlag.
- Improving Sigma-Lognormal Parameter Extraction. 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2015), 2015.
- μcaptcha: Human Interaction Proofs Tailored to Touch-Capable Devices via Math Handwriting. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 2015. https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10447318.2015.1038124
- Improving translation quality stability using Bayesian predictive adaptation. Computer Speech & Language, 2015. Vol. 34 (1), pp. 1-17.
- Unsegmented Dialogue Act Annotation and Decoding with N-Gram Transducers. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 2015. Vol. 23 (1), pp. 198-211.
- Translating without in-domain corpus: Machine translation post-editing with online learning techniques. Computer Speech & Language, 2015. Vol. 32 (1), pp. 109-134.
- Structure detection and segmentation of documents using 2D stochastic context-free grammars. Neurocomputing, 2015. Vol. 150, Part A pp. 147-154.
- Minimum Bayes' Risk Subsequence Combination for Machine Translation. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2015. Vol. 18 (3), pp. 523-533.