Browse ALMAMATER by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 42 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Paraphrase Plagiarism Identification with Character-Level Features. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 (2), p. 669. Springer-Verlag
- Probabilistic multi-word spotting in handwritten text images. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 (1), pp. 23-32.
- Online Learning for Effort Reduction in Interactive Neural Machine Translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 58 pp. 98-126.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- Vector sentences representation for data selection in statistical machine translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 56 pp. 1-16.
- Semantically-informed distance and similarity measures for paraphrase plagiarism identification. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2018. Vol. 34 (5), pp. 2983-2990.
- Probabilistic Indexing and Search for Information Extraction on Handwritten German Parish Records. 2018 16th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2018. pp. 44-49.
- Egocentric Video Description based on Temporally-Linked Sequences. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2018. Vol. 50 pp. 205-216.
- A Low Dimensionality Representation for Language Variety Identification. Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing: 17th Int. Conf. on Comput. Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing, CICLing-2016, 2018. Springer International Publishing.
- Sentiment Polarity Classification of Figurative Language: Exploring the Role of Irony-Aware and Multifaceted Affect Features.. Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing: 18th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing, CICLing-2017, 2018. Alexander Gelbukh (Editors). pp. 46-57. Springer International Publishing.