Browse DeepPattern by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 7 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 7 items.
- SardiStance @ EVALITA2020: Overview of the Task on Stance Detection in Italian Tweets. Proceedings of the Seventh Evaluation Campaign of Natural Language Processing and Speech Tools for Italian. Final Workshop (EVALITA 2020), 2020.
- Argument Mining in the October 1, 2017 Referendum. Procesamiento del Lenguaje Natural, 2020. Vol. 65 pp. 59-66.
- Multilingual Irony Detection with Dependency Syntax and Neural Models. Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, 2020. pp. 1346-1358. International Committee on Computational Linguistics.
- Irony detection in Twitter with imbalanced class distributions. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2020. Vol. 39 (2), pp. 2147-2163. Special section: Selected papers of LKE 2019
- #Brexit: Leave or Remain? The Role of User's Community and Diachronic Evolution on Stance Detection. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2020. Vol. 39 (2), pp. 2341-2352.
- A User Study of the Incremental Learning in NMT. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation, 2020. pp. 319-328.
- Modernizing historical documents: A user Study. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020. Vol. 133 pp. 151-157.