Browse Journal articles (JCR indexed) by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Journal articles (JCR indexed)
Found 167 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Modernizing historical documents: A user Study. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020. Vol. 133 pp. 151-157.
- Study of the influence of lexicon and language restrictions on computer assisted transcription of historical manuscripts. Neurocomputing, 2020. Vol. 390 pp. 12-27.
- Online Learning for Effort Reduction in Interactive Neural Machine Translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 58 pp. 98-126.
- Discriminative ridge regression algorithm for adaptation in statistical machine translation. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 pp. 1293-1305.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- Vector sentences representation for data selection in statistical machine translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 56 pp. 1-16.
- Multimodality, interactivity, and crowdsourcing for document transcription. Computational Intelligence, 2018. Vol. 34 (2), pp. 398-419.
- A resource-light method for cross-lingual semantic textual similarity. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2018. Vol. 143 pp. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2017.11.041
- Egocentric Video Description based on Temporally-Linked Sequences. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2018. Vol. 50 pp. 205-216.
- Affect and Interaction in Agent-Based Systems and Social Media: Guest Editors’ Introduction. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT) - Special Issue on Affect and Interaction in Agent-based Systems and Social Media, 2017. Vol. 17 (1), pp. 1-8. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=3036639.3018980