Browse Seminars by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 110 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Log-linear weight estimation in SMT and IMT. 2015. Seminar of the MT group
- Statistical Post-Editing. 2015. Seminar of the MT group
- Combining Outputs from Multiple Handwritten and Speech Recognition Systems for Transcribing Historical Handwritten Documents. 2015. PRHLT seminars
- Continuous spaces in Statistical Machine Translation. 2015. Seminar of the MT group
- Online Learning for Statistical Machine Translation. Seminar at LIMSI, Spoken Language Translation Group, Paris (France) 2014.
- On-line and Active Learning for Machine Translation and Computer-Assisted Translation. Interactive and Adaptive Machine Translation workshop at AMTA 2014.
- Interactive Machine Translation. Ninth MT Marathon 2014. Trento, Italy
- Sampling Phrases for Text Entry Experiments. 2014. PRHLT Research Center, Valencia
- Detection of sexist language by using Text Classification techniques. 2014. PRHLT Seminar
- Multimodal post-editing. Speech & Eye-Tracking Enabled CAT (SEECAT) 2013. Copenhagen, Denmark