Browse Selected publications by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 52 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Context-aware Gestures for Mixed-Initiative Text Editing UIs. Interacting with Computers, 2015. Vol. 27 (6),
- Answering Machine Detector for Call Centers. Proceedings of the VIII Jornadas en Tecnología del Habla and IV Iberian SLTech Workshop (IberSPEECH), 2014. pp. 198-207.
- ELiRF at MediaEval 2014: Query by Example Search on Speech Task (QUESST). Working Notes Proceedings of the MediaEval 2014 Workshop, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain, October 16-17, 2014., 2014.
- On String Prioritization in Web-based User Interface Localization. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Web Information System Engineering (WISE), 2014. pp. 460-473.
- Training of On-line Handwriting Text Recognizers with Synthetic Text Generated Using the Kinematic Theory of Rapid Human Movements. Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition, 2014. pp. 543-548.
- The Impact of Visual Contextualization on UI Localization. Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), 2014. pp. 3739-3742.
- The New Thot Toolkit for Fully-Automatic and Interactive Statistical Machine Translation. Proceedings of the 14th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), 2014. pp. 45-48.
- Inference of Phrase-Based Translation Models via Minimum Description Length. Proceedings of the 14th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), 2014. pp. 90-94. Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Detection of sexist language by using Text Classification techniques. 2014. PRHLT Seminar
- Improving on-line handwritten recognition in interactive machine translation. Pattern Recognition, 2014. Vol. 47 (3) pp. 1217-1228.