Browse Funding project by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 319 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- A User Study of the Incremental Learning in NMT. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation, 2020. pp. 319-328.
- Modernizing historical documents: A user Study. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020. Vol. 133 pp. 151-157.
- Multi-input CNN for Text Classification in Commercial Scenarios. Proceedings of the International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, 2019. pp. 596-608. Springer.
- Online Learning for Effort Reduction in Interactive Neural Machine Translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 58 pp. 98-126.
- Discriminative ridge regression algorithm for adaptation in statistical machine translation. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 pp. 1293-1305.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- Vector sentences representation for data selection in statistical machine translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 56 pp. 1-16.
- Sign Language Gesture Classification using Neural Networks. Proceedings of IberSPEECH 2018, 2018. pp. 127-131.
- Advances on the Transcription of Historical Manuscripts based on Multimodality, Interactivity and Crowdsourcing. Proceedings of IberSPEECH 2018, 2018. pp. 174-178.
- Improving Transcription of Manuscripts with Multimodality and Interaction. Proceedings of IberSPEECH 2018, 2018. pp. 92-96.