Browse STraDA by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 34 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Automatic Alignment of Handwritten Images and Transcripts for Training Handwritten Text Recognition Systems. 2018 13th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS), 2018. pp. 328-333.
- Advances on the Transcription of Historical Manuscripts based on Multimodality, Interactivity and Crowdsourcing. Proceedings of IberSPEECH 2018, 2018. pp. 174-178.
- An integrated grammar-based approach for mathematical expression recognition. Pattern Recognition, 2016. Vol. 51 pp. 135-147.
- Handwriting Transcription and Keyword Spotting in Historical Daily Records Documents. 2016 12th IAPR Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS), 2016. pp. 275-280.
- Gestures à Go Go: Authoring Synthetic Human-like Gestures Using the Kinematic Theory of Rapid Movements. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology, 2015.
- Multimodal Output Combination for Transcribing Historical Handwritten Documents. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns (CAIP 2015), 2015. pp. 246-260.
- Improving Sigma-Lognormal Parameter Extraction. 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2015), 2015.
- A New Smoothing Method for Lexicon-based Handwritten Text Keyword Spotting. 7th Iberian Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, 2015. Springer.
- High Performance Query-by-Example Keyword Spotting Using Query-by-String Techniques. 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, 2015. IEEE Computer Society.
- Context-Aware Lattice based Filler approach for Key Word Spotting in Handwritten Documents. 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, 2015. IEEE Computer Society.