Browse READ by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 30 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Comparing different feedback modalities in assisted transcription of manuscripts. 2018 13th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS), 2018. pp. 115-120.
- Multimodality, interactivity, and crowdsourcing for document transcription. Computational Intelligence, 2018. Vol. 34 (2), pp. 398-419.
- Transcription of Spanish Historical Handwritten Documents with Deep Neural Networks. Journal of Imaging, 2018. Vol. 4 (1), p. 15.
- ICDAR2017 Competition on Handwritten Text Recognition on the READ Dataset. 2017 14th IAPR International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR), 2017. pp. 1383-1388.
- Using Speech and Handwriting in an Interactive Approach for Transcribing Historical Documents. Handwriting: Recognition, Development and Analysis, 2017. pp. 277-295. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Interactive Layout Detection. IbPRIA 2017, 2017. pp. 161-168. Springer.
- Transcribing a 17th-century botanical manuscript: Longitudinal evaluation of document layout detection and interactive transcription. Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, 2017.
- Simple and Effective Multi-Word Query Spotting in Handwritten Text Images. Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, 2017. Springer International Publishing.
- Querying out-of-vocabulary words in lexicon-based keyword spotting. Neural Computing and Applications, 2017. Vol. 28 p. 2373.
- Multimodal Crowdsourcing for Transcribing Handwritten Documents. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 2017. Vol. 25 (2), pp. 409-419.