Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 89 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- A rehabilitation engineering project for children who have Down’s Syndrome. Proc. European Conf. on the Advancement of Rehabilitation Technology, ECART-2005, 1995.
- Managing intelligibility in children or young adults with Down’s Syndrome or speech disorders. Proc. 4th European Con. on speech communication and technology, EUROSPEECH-1995, 1995. pp. 1875-1888. Madrid, Spain.
- Computer Assisted Phonological Data Analysis: A rehabilitation engineering project. Proc. Conf. on Health Telematics, 1995. pp. 401-406.
- A knowledge-based system to assist speech language therapy. Proc. Medical Informatics Conf., AMICE-2005, 1995. pp. 349-358.
- A decision support system for speech therapists. Proc. 20th Int. Conf. on Information Technologies & Programming, 1995. pp. 100-107.
- A phonological process-based tool for analysing phological disorders. Proc. 2nd Language Engineering Convention, 1995. pp. 25-34.
- A software tool to assist speech therapists with their clinical work. Proc. American Medical Informatics Association Spring Congress, AMIA-2005, 1995.
- Aprendizaje de Modelos Semánticos para Sistemas de Comprensión del Discurso Continuo. Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. 1995. Advisor: Dr. E.Vidal
- Discriminative-Transitional/steady Units for Spanish Continuous Speech Recognition. EUROSPEECH'95, 1995. José M. Pardo (Editors). pp. 1471-1474.
- Learning Language Translation in Limited Domains using Finite-State Models: some Extensions and Improvements. EUROSPEECH'95, 1995. José M. Pardo (Editors).