Browse Selected publications by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 38 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Combining Embeddings of Input Data for Text Classification. Neural Processing Letters, 2020. pp. 1-9.
- NICE: Neural Integrated Custom Engines. Proceedings of the 22th Annual Conference of he European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT), 2020. pp. 329-338.
- A User Study of the Incremental Learning in NMT. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation, 2020. pp. 319-328.
- Modernizing historical documents: A user Study. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020. Vol. 133 pp. 151-157.
- Study of the influence of lexicon and language restrictions on computer assisted transcription of historical manuscripts. Neurocomputing, 2020. Vol. 390 pp. 12-27.
- Interactivity, Adaptation and Multimodality in Neural Sequence-to-sequence Learning. Universitat Politècnica de València. 2019. Supervised by Francisco Casacuberta
- Incremental Adaptation of NMT for Professional Post-editors: A User Study. Proceedings of the Machine Translation Summit, 2019. pp. 219-227.
- A Neural, Interactive-predictive System for Multimodal Sequence to Sequence Tasks. Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics-System Demonstrations, 2019. pp. 81-86. ACL.
- Demonstration of a Neural Machine Translation System with Online Learning for Translators. Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics-System Demonstrations, 2019. pp. 70-74. ACL.
- A set of benchmarks for Handwritten Text Recognition on historical documents. Pattern Recognition, 2019. Vol. 94 pp. 122-134.