Browse Selected publications by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 154 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Fine-grained analysis of language varieties and demographics. Natural Language Engineering, 2020. Vol. 26 (Issue 6: Natural Language Processing for Similar Languages, Varieties, and Dialects), p. 641.
- Multilingual stance detection in social media political debates. Computer Speech & Language, 2020. Vol. 63 p. 101075.
- An Emotional Analysis of False Information in Social Media and News Articles. ACM Trans. Internet Technol., 2020. Vol. 20 (2),
- Combining Embeddings of Input Data for Text Classification. Neural Processing Letters, 2020. pp. 1-9.
- NICE: Neural Integrated Custom Engines. Proceedings of the 22th Annual Conference of he European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT), 2020. pp. 329-338.
- A User Study of the Incremental Learning in NMT. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Conference of the European Association for Machine Translation, 2020. pp. 319-328.
- Modernizing historical documents: A user Study. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020. Vol. 133 pp. 151-157.
- Study of the influence of lexicon and language restrictions on computer assisted transcription of historical manuscripts. Neurocomputing, 2020. Vol. 390 pp. 12-27.
- Leveraging Emotional Signals for Credibility Detection. Proceedings of the 42nd International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, 2019. p. 877. Association for Computing Machinery.
- A Decade of Shared Tasks in Digital Text Forensics at PAN. Advances in Information Retrieval: European Conference on Information Retrieval ECIR 2019, 2019. pp. 291-300. Springer International Publishing.