Browse Selected publications by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 154 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Scalable and language-independent embedding-based approach for plagiarism detection considering obfuscation type: no training phase. Neural Computing and Applications, 2019. Vol. 32 p. 10593.
- On the use of character n-grams as the only intrinsic evidence of plagiarism. Language Resources and Evaluation, 2019. Vol. 53 p. 363.
- Paraphrase Plagiarism Identification with Character-Level Features. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 (2), p. 669. Springer-Verlag
- Online Hate Speech against Women: Automatic Identification of Misogyny and Sexism on Twitter. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 2019. Vol. 36 (5), pp. 4743-4752.
- Irony detection via sentiment-based transfer learning. Information Processing & Management, 2019. Vol. 56 (5), 2019 Best Paper Award
- Stance polarity in political debates: A diachronic perspective of network homophily and conversations on Twitter. Data & Knowledge Engineering, 2019. Vol. 124 p. 101738.
- Interactivity, Adaptation and Multimodality in Neural Sequence-to-sequence Learning. Universitat Politècnica de València. 2019. Supervised by Francisco Casacuberta
- Incremental Adaptation of NMT for Professional Post-editors: A User Study. Proceedings of the Machine Translation Summit, 2019. pp. 219-227.
- A Neural, Interactive-predictive System for Multimodal Sequence to Sequence Tasks. Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics-System Demonstrations, 2019. pp. 81-86. ACL.
- Demonstration of a Neural Machine Translation System with Online Learning for Translators. Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics-System Demonstrations, 2019. pp. 70-74. ACL.