Browse Handwritten Text Recognition by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Handwritten Text Recognition
Found 26 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- The Rodrigo corpus (Version 1.0.0). Zenodo 2018. Data set
- ICDAR2017 Competition on Handwritten Text Recognition on the READ Dataset. 2017 14th IAPR International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR), 2017. pp. 1383-1388.
- Transcribing a 17th-century botanical manuscript: Longitudinal evaluation of document layout detection and interactive transcription. Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, 2017.
- Word graphs size impact on the performance of handwriting document applications. Neural Computing and Applications, 2016.
- Improving Sigma-Lognormal Parameter Extraction. 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2015), 2015.
- μcaptcha: Human Interaction Proofs Tailored to Touch-Capable Devices via Math Handwriting. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 2015. https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10447318.2015.1038124
- Structure detection and segmentation of documents using 2D stochastic context-free grammars. Neurocomputing, 2015. Vol. 150, Part A pp. 147-154.
- Context-aware Gestures for Mixed-Initiative Text Editing UIs. Interacting with Computers, 2015. Vol. 27 (6),
- Training of On-line Handwriting Text Recognizers with Synthetic Text Generated Using the Kinematic Theory of Rapid Human Movements. Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition, 2014. pp. 543-548.