Browse Handwritten Text Recognition by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Handwritten Text Recognition
Found 32 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Modernizing historical documents: A user Study. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020. Vol. 133 pp. 151-157.
- Study of the influence of lexicon and language restrictions on computer assisted transcription of historical manuscripts. Neurocomputing, 2020. Vol. 390 pp. 12-27.
- A set of benchmarks for Handwritten Text Recognition on historical documents. Pattern Recognition, 2019. Vol. 94 pp. 122-134.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- On the Derivational Entropy of Left-to-Right Probabilistic Finite-State Automata and Hidden Markov Models. Computational Linguistics, 2018. Vol. 44 (1), pp. 17-37.
- The Rodrigo corpus (Version 1.0.0). Zenodo 2018. Data set
- ICDAR2017 Competition on Handwritten Text Recognition on the READ Dataset. 2017 14th IAPR International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR), 2017. pp. 1383-1388.
- Transcribing a 17th-century botanical manuscript: Longitudinal evaluation of document layout detection and interactive transcription. Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, 2017.
- Querying out-of-vocabulary words in lexicon-based keyword spotting. Neural Computing and Applications, 2017. Vol. 28 p. 2373.
- An integrated grammar-based approach for mathematical expression recognition. Pattern Recognition, 2016. Vol. 51 pp. 135-147.