Browse Speech Recognition by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 15 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- Spanish Sign Language Recognition with Different Topology Hidden Markov Models. Proceedings of the Interspeech 2017, 2017. pp. 3349-3353. ISCA.
- Unsegmented Dialogue Act Annotation and Decoding with N-Gram Transducers. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 2015. Vol. 23 (1), pp. 198-211.
An iterative multimodal framework for the transcription of handwritten historical documents. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2014. Vol. 35 pp. 195-203.
Frontiers in Handwriting Processing
- A Phonetic-Based Approach to Query-by-Example Spoken Term Detection. Progress in Pattern Recognition, Image Analysis, Computer Vision, and Applications - 18th Iberoamerican Congress, CIARP 2013, Havana, Cuba, November 20-23, 2013, Proceedings, Part I, 2013. pp. 504-511.
- Using Word Graphs as Intermediate Representation of Uttered Sentences. Progress in Pattern Recognition, Image Analysis, Computer Vision, and Applications - 17th Iberoamerican Congress, CIARP 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 3-6, 2012. Proceedings, 2012. pp. 284-291.
- On the Optimal Decision Rule for Sequential Interactive Structured Prediction. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2012. Vol. 33 (16), pp. 2226-2231.
- A prototype for Interactive Speech Transcription Balancing Error and Supervision Effort. Proceedings of the 2012 ACM international conference on Intelligent User Interfaces, 2012. pp. 325-326. A
- A Word-Based Naïve Bayes Classifier for Confidence Estimation in Speech Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 2012. Vol. 20 (2), pp. 565-574.
- Estimating the number of segments for improving dialogue act labelling. Natural Language Engineering, 2012. Vol. 18 (1), pp. 1-19.