Browse Funding project by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 387 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Two Demonstrations of the Machine Translation Applications to Historical Documents. arXiv preprint arXiv:2102.01417, 2021. Presented at the Demos session of ICPR 2020: https://www.micc.unifi.it/icpr2020/index.php/demos/.
- Writer Identification Using Deep Neural Networks : Impact of Patch Size and Number of Patches. 2021. pp. 9764-9771.
- Textual-Content-Based Classification of Bundles of Untranscribed Manuscript Images. 2021. pp. 3162-3169.
- PRHLT-UPV at SemEval-2020 Task 8: Study of Multimodal Techniques for Memes Analysis. Proceedings of the Fourteenth Workshop on Semantic Evaluation, 2020. pp. 908-915. International Committee for Computational Linguistics.
- PRHLT-UPV at SemEval-2020 Task 12: BERT for Multilingual Offensive Language Detection. Proceedings of the Fourteenth Workshop on Semantic Evaluation, 2020. pp. 1605-1614. International Committee for Computational Linguistics.
- Overview of the 8th Author Profiling Task at PAN 2020: Profiling Fake News Spreaders on Twitter. CLEF 2020 Labs and Workshops, Notebook Papers, 2020.
- SardiStance @ EVALITA2020: Overview of the Task on Stance Detection in Italian Tweets. Proceedings of the Seventh Evaluation Campaign of Natural Language Processing and Speech Tools for Italian. Final Workshop (EVALITA 2020), 2020.
- AMI @ EVALITA2020: Automatic Misogyny Identification. Proceedings of the Seventh Evaluation Campaign of Natural Language Processing and Speech Tools for Italian. Final Workshop (EVALITA 2020), 2020.
- Multimodal Multi-image Fake News Detection. 2020 IEEE 7th International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA), 2020. pp. 647-654.
- TexTrolls: Identifying Trolls on Twitter with Textual and Affective Features. Proceedings OHARS’20: Workshop on Online Misinformation- and Harm-Aware Recommender Systems, 2020. pp. 4-22.