Browse Natural Language Processing by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Natural Language Processing
Found 18 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Multi-input CNN for Text Classification in Commercial Scenarios. Proceedings of the International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, 2019. pp. 596-608. Springer.
- Spanish Sign Language Recognition with Different Topology Hidden Markov Models. Proceedings of the Interspeech 2017, 2017. pp. 3349-3353. ISCA.
- Improving the automatic segmentation of subtitles through conditional random field. Speech Communication, 2017. Vol. 88 pp. 83-95.
- Distributed Representations of Words and Documents for Discriminating Similar Languages. Proc. of the RANLP Joint Workshop on Language Technology for Closely Related Languages, Varieties and Dialects (LT4VarDial), 2015.
- PAN 2015 Shared Task on Plagiarism Detection: Evaluation of Corpora for Text Alignment. CLEF 2015 Labs and Workshops, Notebook Papers, 2015. Linda Cappellato, Nicola Ferro, G. Jones, E. San Juan (Editors). CEUR-WS.org.
- Language Variety Identification using Distributed Representations of Words and Documents. Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. of CLEF on Experimental IR meets Multilinguality, Multimodality, and Interaction (CLEF 2015), 2015. pp. 28-40. Springer-Verlag.
- Unsegmented Dialogue Act Annotation and Decoding with N-Gram Transducers. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 2015. Vol. 23 (1), pp. 198-211.
- Answering Machine Detector for Call Centers. Proceedings of the VIII Jornadas en Tecnología del Habla and IV Iberian SLTech Workshop (IberSPEECH), 2014. pp. 198-207.
- ELiRF at MediaEval 2014: Query by Example Search on Speech Task (QUESST). Working Notes Proceedings of the MediaEval 2014 Workshop, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain, October 16-17, 2014., 2014.
- Detection of sexist language by using Text Classification techniques. 2014. PRHLT Seminar