Browse ALMAMATER by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 45 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- Probabilistic multi-word spotting in handwritten text images. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 (1), pp. 23-32.
- Online Learning for Effort Reduction in Interactive Neural Machine Translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 58 pp. 98-126.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- Vector sentences representation for data selection in statistical machine translation. Computer Speech & Language, 2019. Vol. 56 pp. 1-16.
- Probabilistic Indexing and Search for Information Extraction on Handwritten German Parish Records. 2018 16th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2018. pp. 44-49.
- Egocentric Video Description based on Temporally-Linked Sequences. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2018. Vol. 50 pp. 205-216.
- Affect and Interaction in Agent-Based Systems and Social Media: Guest Editors’ Introduction. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT), 2017. Vol. 17 (1), pp. 1-8. Special Issue on Affect and Interaction in Agent-based Systems and Social Media
- Single and Cross-domain Polarity Classification using String Kernels. Proceedings of the 15th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Volume 2, Short Papers, 2017. pp. 558-563. Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Arabic Cooperative Answer Generation via Wikipedia Article Infoboxes. Research in Computing Science, 2017. Vol. 132 pp. 129-153.
- Continuous Space Models for CLIR. Information Processing & Management, 2017. Vol. 53 (2), p. 359. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2016.11.002