Browse READ by year
Browse by topic
Type of publication
Found 30 results matching your criteria. Now displaying 10 items.
- A set of benchmarks for Handwritten Text Recognition on historical documents. Pattern Recognition, 2019. Vol. 94 pp. 122-134.
- Probabilistic multi-word spotting in handwritten text images. Pattern Analysis and Applications, 2019. Vol. 22 (1), pp. 23-32.
- Image-speech combination for interactive computer assisted transcription of handwritten documents. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2019. Vol. 180 pp. 74-83.
- On the Derivational Entropy of Left-to-Right Probabilistic Finite-State Automata and Hidden Markov Models. Computational Linguistics, 2018. Vol. 44 (1), pp. 17-37.
- Automatic Alignment of Handwritten Images and Transcripts for Training Handwritten Text Recognition Systems. 2018 13th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems (DAS), 2018. pp. 328-333.
- Active Learning in Handwritten Text Recognition using the Derivational Entropy. 2018 16th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2018. pp. 291-296.
- Text line extraction based on distance map features and dynamic programming. 2018 16th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2018. pp. 357-362.
- Probabilistic Indexing and Search for Information Extraction on Handwritten German Parish Records. 2018 16th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), 2018. pp. 44-49.
- Improving Transcription of Manuscripts with Multimodality and Interaction. Proceedings of IberSPEECH 2018, 2018. pp. 92-96.
- The Rodrigo corpus (Version 1.0.0). Zenodo 2018. Data set